My ten things for 2018 are:
- Reconnect with old friend that I have not see in over a year.
- Ski more
- Get another qualification
- Lead more E1’s
- Climb at 5 new crags
- Make more videos & take more photos
- Visit family more
- Visit 2 new countries
- Run more
- Keep up working out 3 times a week
My ten things for 2017 were:
- Reconnect with old friend that I have not see in over a year. ( Caught up with Sarah H and Mickard)
- Ski red runs (now comfortably on reds and blacks)
- Get another qualification (failed this one
- Lead more E1’s (failed this one)
- Stay in a bothy (failed this one again)
- Make more videos ( I have done more videos and posts this year)
- Visit family more (Visit family a lot more that previous years)
- Visit 2 new countries (Brussels and Norway)
- Run more (Run more that the previous year, prior to injury)
- Work out 3 times a week (PT sessions with Alex have boosted this number up)
New years eve was a bit of a let down as no where in town was open. New Years day was spend on the sofa as everything was still closed and Alec was not well.
On the 2nd I drove up to Gaustablikk Ski centre. I hired some skis and headed out on to the piste for the day. I was going to slowly work up to the black runs but I took a long turn on the second run of the day and only released I when down the black route once at the bottom.
It was really good to be skiing again and felt confident on the piste. I did not fall once on piste which was really good, Bish’s sessions last year really helped. The snow was a decent depth and it was quite so the pistes kept in good condition all day.