Over the past year I have been trying to find the perfect over night kit. I think i am pretty much there. The final piece in the jigsaw was the bag. Up till now I have had either a laptop bag or a sports bag.
Items in my Kit
- Bag – Haglofs Connect 15″
- Work Laptop – Latitude E6330 & power supply
- Phone – iPhone 4s & iPhone 5s
- Mifi hotspot
- Mouse – Logitech Mx Anywhere
- Ikea 3 x USB charger
- Â Headphones – iPhone headphones & Mpow Swift Bluetooth Headphones
- Sunglasses – Oakley Stoner 23
- Jacket – Rab Spark (in dry bag)
- iPhone armband
- Trainers, Shorts & running t-shirt (stuffed in trainers)
- Change of cloths ( in Ikea family packing cube)
- Washbag (not in pic)
Haglofs Connect 15″ (Â£45)
This bag was a great find, it is small enough to get on as a cabin bag but big enough to fit my laptop, work bits and a Â running bits too. It was perfect to pile everything in at airport security.
Ikea 3 x USB charger (Â£7)
This was another great fine, I was strugglingÂ at hotels to find enough sockets to plug both phones and either my headphones or hotspot in to charge. With a 3 way charger I can charge it all on one socket.
Logitech Mx Anywhere (Â£38)
Now I would really struggle to be productive without this wireless mouse. It is great to use and works on any surface. The clutch on the scroll wheel is really handy too.
Rab Spark (Â£120)
This is a really light weight waterproof that packs down really small. I pack it in a waterproof bag to keep it compact, it is also handy to re-pack when it is wet.